We run regular meetups to grow and strengthen the cross-government user research community, helping members to build relationships, learn from each other and share ideas. Each meetup has a theme, and the format can be a mix of show and … Continue reading Cross-government user research meetups
Copy and paste this URL into your WordPress site to embed
Copy and paste this code into your site to embed
Related content and links
User research in government
This blog showcases the projects user researchers are working on across government in the UK.
It's what we're learning and thinking about and a place for us to share case studies and project updates.
- GOV.UK Notify: a better way for user researchers to send messages
- Conducting remote research with people with access needs
- How we developed a simple user research library at Ofsted
- User Research and COVID-19: crowdsourcing tools and tips for remote research
- Building your user research career: Trialling a “workshop in a box”