Qualitative and quantitative data are often seen as opposite sides of the research coin. In this blog we show how DVSA is leveraging the full value of quantitative and qualitative data for better user outcomes.
Argyrios Christakopoulos - Performance Analyst, DVSA
Related content and links
User research in government
This blog showcases the projects user researchers are working on across government in the UK.
It's what we're learning and thinking about and a place for us to share case studies and project updates.
- GOV.UK Notify: a better way for user researchers to send messages
- Conducting remote research with people with access needs
- How we developed a simple user research library at Ofsted
- User Research and COVID-19: crowdsourcing tools and tips for remote research
- Building your user research career: Trialling a “workshop in a box”