One issue the User Research community is exploring is how to help user researchers manage their careers. In this blog, Marium Ladha, User Researcher at DfT outlines a career development workshop she recently ran for user researchers, and shares some resources you can use.
Marium Ladha – User research fast streamer, Department for Transport
Related content and links
User research in government
This blog showcases the projects user researchers are working on across government in the UK.
It's what we're learning and thinking about and a place for us to share case studies and project updates.
- Conducting remote research with people with access needs
- How we developed a simple user research library at Ofsted
- User Research and COVID-19: crowdsourcing tools and tips for remote research
- Building your user research career: Trialling a “workshop in a box”
- What I learned at GDS: it really is all about people