GOV.UK Notify is a platform for public servants who need to send emails, text messages and letters. In this blog, Chris Marshall explains how user researchers can benefit from using GOV.UK Notify to send messages about their research.
Chris Marshall - Lead User Research in the GOV.UK programme
Related content and links
User research in government
This blog showcases the projects user researchers are working on across government in the UK.
It's what we're learning and thinking about and a place for us to share case studies and project updates.
- How we use user research to inform Service Manual guidance
- GOV.UK Notify: a better way for user researchers to send messages
- Conducting remote research with people with access needs
- How we developed a simple user research library at Ofsted
- User Research and COVID-19: crowdsourcing tools and tips for remote research