Whether you’ve just got a user researcher on your team, or you’ve been working together for a while, here are 10 tips to make sure you’re collaborating as effectively as possible.
Kieron was lead user research on data infrastructure at GDS.
Setting up a knowledge kanban board is a great way to organise and track user research work. Here are some tips on how to create one and how it can help.
Related content and links
User research in government
This blog showcases the projects user researchers are working on across government in the UK.
It's what we're learning and thinking about and a place for us to share case studies and project updates.
- Conducting remote research with people with access needs
- How we developed a simple user research library at Ofsted
- User Research and COVID-19: crowdsourcing tools and tips for remote research
- Building your user research career: Trialling a “workshop in a box”
- What I learned at GDS: it really is all about people