We’ve worked with colleagues across government to create a set civil servant profiles. In this post we explain how we created the profiles and how they can help you provide better services within your organisation.
I’m working as a user researcher in the Digital Inclusion team at GDS. Over the past few months, a key part of my work has involved sizing and identifying the characteristics of digitally-excluded service users, and understanding their support needs.
Related content and links
User research in government
This blog showcases the projects user researchers are working on across government in the UK.
It's what we're learning and thinking about and a place for us to share case studies and project updates.
- GOV.UK Notify: a better way for user researchers to send messages
- Conducting remote research with people with access needs
- How we developed a simple user research library at Ofsted
- User Research and COVID-19: crowdsourcing tools and tips for remote research
- Building your user research career: Trialling a “workshop in a box”