We recently carried out research among our colleagues to understand how they felt about their day-to-day working experiences. Here's how we did it.
Ria Jesrani - User researcher, GDS
User researchers we have a responsibility to consider the safety of participants and of themselves. This blog post looks at some ways in which researchers can do this.
Related content and links
User research in government
This blog showcases the projects user researchers are working on across government in the UK.
It's what we're learning and thinking about and a place for us to share case studies and project updates.
- GOV.UK Notify: a better way for user researchers to send messages
- Conducting remote research with people with access needs
- How we developed a simple user research library at Ofsted
- User Research and COVID-19: crowdsourcing tools and tips for remote research
- Building your user research career: Trialling a “workshop in a box”