One of the challenges we face with remote research is making it accessible for our users. We recently ran a remote cross-government user research workshop, and Ariana shares our top 10 lessons learned from this.
Senior User Researcher, Government Digital Services
Related content and links
User research in government
This blog showcases the projects user researchers are working on across government in the UK.
It's what we're learning and thinking about and a place for us to share case studies and project updates.
- How we use user research to inform Service Manual guidance
- GOV.UK Notify: a better way for user researchers to send messages
- Conducting remote research with people with access needs
- How we developed a simple user research library at Ofsted
- User Research and COVID-19: crowdsourcing tools and tips for remote research