It’s good practice to measure the performance of your site, and monitor this over time – often called benchmarking. On GOV.UK, we’ve just completed our fourth wave of benchmarking.
User Researcher on GOV.UK
We have a well-loved mantra: research is a team sport. It’s not just about embedding a user researcher in the team to report back on what the user said, it’s about the team participating and collaborating with the researcher.
Related content and links
User research in government
This blog showcases the projects user researchers are working on across government in the UK.
It's what we're learning and thinking about and a place for us to share case studies and project updates.
- Conducting remote research with people with access needs
- How we developed a simple user research library at Ofsted
- User Research and COVID-19: crowdsourcing tools and tips for remote research
- Building your user research career: Trialling a “workshop in a box”
- What I learned at GDS: it really is all about people