Government services should be usable by as many people as possible, including those who are disabled. It’s our sixth design principle.
Senior interaction designer @GDSteam. Former design lead for UK passport renewal service and gov.uk/performance
Related content and links
User research in government
This blog showcases the projects user researchers are working on across government in the UK.
It's what we're learning and thinking about and a place for us to share case studies and project updates.
- GOV.UK Notify: a better way for user researchers to send messages
- Conducting remote research with people with access needs
- How we developed a simple user research library at Ofsted
- User Research and COVID-19: crowdsourcing tools and tips for remote research
- Building your user research career: Trialling a “workshop in a box”