We’re hiring 2 new Heads of User Research and Analysis - one for GDS and one for government. Find out why we're bringing the disciplines together as one super-community and how to apply.
Louise Downe is Director of Design for the UK government. She leads the design team at GDS and across government.
Related content and links
User research in government
This blog showcases the projects user researchers are working on across government in the UK.
It's what we're learning and thinking about and a place for us to share case studies and project updates.
- Conducting remote research with people with access needs
- How we developed a simple user research library at Ofsted
- User Research and COVID-19: crowdsourcing tools and tips for remote research
- Building your user research career: Trialling a “workshop in a box”
- What I learned at GDS: it really is all about people