Last month, 18 government organisations came together to talk about user needs around identity checking. Learn more about what was discussed, the shared challenges we discovered and how they're being tackled.
Meg Douglas Howie - Service designer, GDS
Related content and links
User research in government
This blog showcases the projects user researchers are working on across government in the UK.
It's what we're learning and thinking about and a place for us to share case studies and project updates.
- Conducting remote research with people with access needs
- How we developed a simple user research library at Ofsted
- User Research and COVID-19: crowdsourcing tools and tips for remote research
- Building your user research career: Trialling a “workshop in a box”
- What I learned at GDS: it really is all about people