We've been looking at how GOV.UK verify might be extended to local authorities. To help with this, we've been offering training, tools and support to get each of the local authority teams we're working with talking to their own users
Pete is a user research working on GOV.UK Verify
Related content and links
User research in government
This blog showcases the projects user researchers are working on across government in the UK.
It's what we're learning and thinking about and a place for us to share case studies and project updates.
- Conducting remote research with people with access needs
- How we developed a simple user research library at Ofsted
- User Research and COVID-19: crowdsourcing tools and tips for remote research
- Building your user research career: Trialling a “workshop in a box”
- What I learned at GDS: it really is all about people