User support tickets can be a valuable source of information for researchers. Here's how we use them to shape what we do on our Government as a Platform products.
Contextual research is about watching your users in the environment where they usually use your product. In this blog post, we talk about how we've used contextual observation to iterate and improve GOV.UK Notify.
Related content and links
User research in government
This blog showcases the projects user researchers are working on across government in the UK.
It's what we're learning and thinking about and a place for us to share case studies and project updates.
- GOV.UK Notify: a better way for user researchers to send messages
- Conducting remote research with people with access needs
- How we developed a simple user research library at Ofsted
- User Research and COVID-19: crowdsourcing tools and tips for remote research
- Building your user research career: Trialling a “workshop in a box”