Are you a user researcher in government? If you have an idea for a blog post, whether it focuses on a particular method, a challenge you’ve faced in your research, or something else entirely, let us know and contribute to the User Research in Government blog.
James Lubwama, Senior user researcher - GDS
Senior user researcher at GDS.
Related content and links
User research in government
This blog showcases the projects user researchers are working on across government in the UK.
It's what we're learning and thinking about and a place for us to share case studies and project updates.
- How we use user research to inform Service Manual guidance
- GOV.UK Notify: a better way for user researchers to send messages
- Conducting remote research with people with access needs
- How we developed a simple user research library at Ofsted
- User Research and COVID-19: crowdsourcing tools and tips for remote research