One-way glass is transparent on one side but opaque on the other. It's often used in research labs and allows observers to watch participants without being seen.
A Content Strategist and Service Manager making user research infrastructure come to life for GDS.
Related content and links
User research in government
This blog showcases the projects user researchers are working on across government in the UK.
It's what we're learning and thinking about and a place for us to share case studies and project updates.
- How we use user research to inform Service Manual guidance
- GOV.UK Notify: a better way for user researchers to send messages
- Conducting remote research with people with access needs
- How we developed a simple user research library at Ofsted
- User Research and COVID-19: crowdsourcing tools and tips for remote research