This blog reports on a GDS user research workshop to build a toolbox of remote working tools we can use while COVID-19 is with us. Please do feel free to let us know any other tools you use.
When we think about the data we hold on our services, the first thing that comes to mind is often website analytics. But there are other valuable and occasionally overlooked types of data that can be really useful to user researchers.
Related content and links
User research in government
This blog showcases the projects user researchers are working on across government in the UK.
It's what we're learning and thinking about and a place for us to share case studies and project updates.
- GOV.UK Notify: a better way for user researchers to send messages
- Conducting remote research with people with access needs
- How we developed a simple user research library at Ofsted
- User Research and COVID-19: crowdsourcing tools and tips for remote research
- Building your user research career: Trialling a “workshop in a box”