On the Carer’s Allowance exemplar, we wanted to make sure that our service worked for as many people as possible, so we recruited a wide range of users.
Here’s an example of a change we’ve made to the Carer’s Allowance service to help to make it clearer, faster, and simpler for users.
Related content and links
User research in government
This blog showcases the projects user researchers are working on across government in the UK.
It's what we're learning and thinking about and a place for us to share case studies and project updates.
- Conducting remote research with people with access needs
- How we developed a simple user research library at Ofsted
- User Research and COVID-19: crowdsourcing tools and tips for remote research
- Building your user research career: Trialling a “workshop in a box”
- What I learned at GDS: it really is all about people