Angela Collins-Rees, senior user researcher at the Government Digital Service, describes how her team has been using user research to improve its user research training.
Angela Collins-Rees - Senior user researcher, GDS
Senior user researcher Angela Collins-Rees created the 9-point scale measuring digital capability back in 2013. She talks about how it's since become one of government’s most ubiquitous tools.
Related content and links
User research in government
This blog showcases the projects user researchers are working on across government in the UK.
It's what we're learning and thinking about and a place for us to share case studies and project updates.
- Conducting remote research with people with access needs
- How we developed a simple user research library at Ofsted
- User Research and COVID-19: crowdsourcing tools and tips for remote research
- Building your user research career: Trialling a “workshop in a box”
- What I learned at GDS: it really is all about people