Week-in and week-out user researchers communicate findings to teams and stakeholders. This is our stock-in-trade and we feel confident about it. But managing research over many months, or between teams rarely gets our focus.
User Researcher on the DEFRA's CAP Delivery Programme, working with farmers on the new system for rural claims & grants. Circa 10 years in UX, mostly focused on commercial sites.
A combination of charm, wit and tenacity... just like Jeremy Paxman! Or maybe not. The best way to learn how to facilitate is to watch experienced facilitators work, pick up techniques from them, then practice. There are however several key tips and …
Related content and links
User research in government
This blog showcases the projects user researchers are working on across government in the UK.
It's what we're learning and thinking about and a place for us to share case studies and project updates.
- Conducting remote research with people with access needs
- How we developed a simple user research library at Ofsted
- User Research and COVID-19: crowdsourcing tools and tips for remote research
- Building your user research career: Trialling a “workshop in a box”
- What I learned at GDS: it really is all about people