We had just travelled up a long, deeply potholed dirt track, ominously called ‘unnamed road’ on the GPS and were now looking for ‘Three Chimney farmhouse’.
Cathy is currently working at Defra on the Common Agricultural Policy Information Service programme.
From April 2013, all new or redesigned digital services must meet the Digital by Default Service Standard. Understanding and responding to user needs is at the heart of the standard so, when your team comes up for assessment, it’s important that …
Related content and links
User research in government
This blog showcases the projects user researchers are working on across government in the UK.
It's what we're learning and thinking about and a place for us to share case studies and project updates.
- Conducting remote research with people with access needs
- How we developed a simple user research library at Ofsted
- User Research and COVID-19: crowdsourcing tools and tips for remote research
- Building your user research career: Trialling a “workshop in a box”
- What I learned at GDS: it really is all about people