At the end I last year I told you about the discovery I've been doing with user researchers at GDS, and with the teams they work in. During my discovery, I repeatedly encountered examples where user research uncovered significant problems …
Hello, I’m Tara, and I’m the interim Lead for the GDS User Research Community. I work alongside John Waterworth, who leads the Cross-Government User Research Community.
I've been thinking (and doodling).
Related content and links
User research in government
This blog showcases the projects user researchers are working on across government in the UK.
It's what we're learning and thinking about and a place for us to share case studies and project updates.
- Conducting remote research with people with access needs
- How we developed a simple user research library at Ofsted
- User Research and COVID-19: crowdsourcing tools and tips for remote research
- Building your user research career: Trialling a “workshop in a box”
- What I learned at GDS: it really is all about people